Jiamin
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
 
Happy April Fool's Day! : )
I got fooled by Jason, Xiufang, Yuting and Duchao. Heh, but I also managed to fool Love and Weimin!

School was alright just that Chinese lesson was exceptionally boring, was dimissed 10 mins earlier so I waited for Tracy outside her Maths class. Talked to Yuanxiang and co before leaving the sch.

Saw Cynthia Jie opposite of school! Heh, Jason and her stead was with her too, Yx came too. All of us waited for 139 together, Jason and Yx went back to sch after 139 came, Cynthia and her bf went off after reaching the interchange, Tracy and I went to KFC for lunch.

Tracy bought cup noodles from 7-eleven cause she still felt hungry, went to the steps after that. Bought pancakes after she finished eating and headed to the interchange. I suddenly needed the toilet very very urgently so walked back to Mac but all the toilets were occupied, so the both of us walked to Kfc, but there was no more toilet paper. Sway or not? : (

But anyway, Tracy came to my place after that, and we went to Membina after a short while. Slack at Sky Garden, read her magazine and camwhore till 5.30pm, accompanied her to the bus stop, but she skipped one bus just to accompany me, how nice is my motherfucker? : ) Heh, accompanied her next bus came.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger