Jiamin
Monday, March 30, 2009
 
School was alright. I finally met Caiyan, have been ages since I last met her. Both of us went to Mac for lunch, Shawn came followed by Tracy, but Shawn left after short while and Caiyan left @5pm. Tracy and I slack for awhile @ Mac then went to the big steps outside Mac.

Talked about a lot of things, heh. Thanks for listening, motherfucker (L). Then went to walk around Bmc, until 6.15pm, went to interchange and the same thing happened again. I was standing at the door and the bus just drove off! Super embarrassed, went to find Tracy and she accompanied me to wait for the next 167. She skipped two buses just to wait with me. Heh, touched, loveyou!

I'm so fucking pissed off now, thanks Tracy and Jason for listening to my complains. Trust..
I WANT TO SEE WU ZUN. : (
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger