EDITTED @ 9.27PM.Zenna and I went to Cassandra's house @ 4pm, went to the gym. Haha, until 5pm, Zenna and I left. Kept asking Zenna to accompany me to Weimin's celebration and she agreed after much hesistation. : )
Ha, she came to my house and waited for me to finish bathing then we went to Vivo together. Caiyan agreed to come at the start too, but she dua me in the end. Called her but she didn't answer. :/
So Zenna and I went off, met Weimin @ Yoshinya, had dinner there.
Sorry for making you wait for about 2 hours? Sorry. Zenna and I shared one set. : )
After dinner, watched Marley and Me again, cause there were no other shows @ that time. Ha. Zenna cried @ the ending. Haha, expected it, she's so .. vulnerable. Anyway, Zenna took 143 home and my bus came soon after her bus came. : )
Post a Comment