Jiamin
Friday, March 27, 2009
 
Hi, I'm still tired although I had 8 hours of sleep last night. tired Pictures, Images and Photos

Supposed to reach school @ 8am today, but I left my house @ 8am. Met Zenna @ the bus stop then went to school together, late for 20 min. Had a talk from Singapore Poly. We're only sec 2, isn't it a little early? After the talk, went to hall for an exhibition. Sec 4 were there too, I finally saw Yuanxiang. Hehe, and Jason too. : )

Anyway, we had 2 hours of break so Cassandra, Zenna, Kaiying and I took 139 to interchange and went to Mac. Had Sausage Muffin, hashbrown and coke. Ha, standard. Tracy and Siewchen came followed by Rena. There was still time after we finished eating, so all 6 of them accompanied me to vivo to get anniversary present for Love. : )

Cassandra, Zenna, Rena, Kaiying and I went back to school after that, assembled @ foyer and the bus came to fetch us to the MUSHROOM FARM (for learning journey). Chatted with Cassandra on the way there. After reaching, went to look @ two types of mushroom, only. -.- Lol, I'm scared of mushrooms, no idea why. : (

So bought mushrooms (cause Mum told me to), and went back to school. Did a survey and we were allowed to go off. Went home str8 after that.

Editted.
Did a quiz.

[Part 1] Self Confidence: 50% -> You doubt yourself in some situations.
[Part 2] Sensory Perceptions: 53% -> Somewhat sensitive to stimulation around you.
[Part 3] Body Language: 47% -> You don't know how to use body language to your advantage yet.
[Part 4] Conversational Skills: 73% -> You can fit in with society.
[Part 5] Empathy For Others: 77% -> Occasionally empathizes with others.

You are a typical girl, like the majority.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger