Jiamin
Thursday, March 5, 2009
 
Hey.

1) Finally present our English Powerpoint to the class today.
2) I think I'll failed Chinese test. I didn't revise and I wasn't feeling well. : (

Cassandra, Zenna, Tracy and I went to Kfc for lunch. Ha, saw Laogong there too. Zenna, Tracy and I sent Cassandra to interchange and waited for her bus to come then we left.

Slack @ the steps outside Mac.
Laogong and Rhys came to find us @ 4 plus, went to KFC. Until 5.20pm, Rhys left. Accompanied Tracy to wait for Peini to come and we left after that too. : )

"Trust is like a vase, once it's broken, though you can fix the it, it will never be the same."
Can I still trust you?
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger