Shall reply tags since it had been a long time since I last replied. : )
19 March.Zenna: Haha, you're always the first when someone changes tagboard.
Jack: Haha. Yup. : )
20 March.Joshua: Shut up la Love, miss me then admit la. Sucka. : D
Zenna: Haha, nah. Just go there to shop. Heh, sorry didnt get you anything.
--: He was rude to the teacher. -.- Lol.
eikaa: Haha, I'm definitely gonna pull urs too. Heh! Peace. : )
Tania♥: Hello Tania! Haha, thanks for tagging (L).
21 March.Tracy C.: Haha, never wish me bon voyage? Kidding (L).
JOSHUA.: HAHA, I thought you don't miss me one? Heh, Imy too.
yanting: Haha, thanks for tagging. : )
22 March.Tracy C.: HEHE. Did you missed me? : )
Kaiying: The show's nice right? Very touching.
Yiqian: Hello.
Rena.: Hehe, I came back on the day you came back from camp. Love you! : )
23 March.CASSANDRA ♥: Hello Laogong. Heh, thanks for tagging. I love you too!
passerby: Hm, I don't think there's a need for you to know. : )
eikaa: Haha. Yes, I'm back to pull ur hair big bully! Heh (L).
Kaiying: Haha, I miss you very much too! : )
eikaa: Haha, no no. I do you first. Haha, fun. Pulling ea other hair in water. HA.
24 March.Zenna: Haha, good morning. Wow, you're not asleep yet. Haha.
Jack: Lol, good morning bastard. : ) You and Zenna crazy, so late still not asleep.
LILING :D: Haha, sure. Will relink asap! : )
CASSANDRA ♥: Haha, love you a lot too. Yup, see you! : )
26 March.Tracy C.: Lol, everytime is either one of us not free.
ariel: Haha. Yup! Today was very fun. Capsize! : D
27 March.Zenna: Hahaha. HEY (smile). : )
CASSANDRA ♥: Haha, same here! Had lots of fun too. Love you too! (L)
28 March.Zenna: Hehe, high expectations. ^^
Sheryl: Haha, thanks for taggging! Stay pretty too. : )
CASSANDRA ♥: Hello Laogong! Hehe, thanks for tagging. Love you too.
Margaret: Hello Margaret! Thanks for tagging. : )
29 March.;D, zhixiu (!): Xingan! Imy alot, couldn't tag you cause your blog was private. : (
KELVIN: Hello! Haha, thanks for tagging.
Labels: Replies to tags.
Post a Comment