
Hello. Are you wondering why am I at home instead of being at school? Ha, there's no school for me this week either. E-learning for Mon and Tues. Kayaking for Wed and Thurs. CIP for Fri. : ) Haha. I've no idea what to do for E-learning anyway. Whatever, I might be meeting Love later. Yay.
Editted @ 3.50pm.
Met Love outside Ajisen @ Tiong. Had lunch there, couldn't finished what I ordered. Kept complaining to Love that I was very full. Haha, after lunch, both of us went home cause we couldn't thought of anywhere to go to and what to do. Dropped the idea of watching movie cause I wanna save money. Oh well, I'm off to do E-learning and other homework so I can meet Love earlier tomorrow. : )
I talked to Harpreet on webcam just now. I don't have the cam, but at least I can see her. Miss you.
I miss Esther Tan a lot as well, I didn't see her for a long time. : (
Editted @ 6.41pm
Phew, I just completed Literature, English and Science quiz on E-learning. -.- I scored 100% for Lit on first attempt. Haha. Left with Maths only I think? Will continue with it tomorrow. Super tired now. I've been sleeping a lot recently, I slept from 7pm till 10pm last night (after completing proj work), woke up for a short while and continued sleeping till 10am this morning. -_- I don't sleep that much normally.
Post a Comment