Jiamin
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
 

Hello. Came back home from Aunt's place finally. Cab home, reached home around 2pm, used com for a short while then met Love opposite my house. Waited for Kimhock @ bus stop, then took 65 to Vivo. Had lunch @ Lon John then went to arcade, saw Pamelia and Liling. Nicholas and another guy came. Went to cinema, all of them left, Love and I randomly chose one show to watch. Watched Race to Witch Mountain. Love sent me to the bus stop after the movie and I took 65 home. : )

Ah. I almost forgotten that compo is needed to be handed in today. Luckily Shafiqah Big bully reminded me. : P
I need to go to school in the morning tomorrow, sian.

Happy 1 year and 2 months Anniversary Cassandra Husband.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger