Jiamin
Thursday, March 12, 2009
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY CHONG, ME LOVE YOU. :P

Hello. I don't like today, a lot although I think I had fun. Darren flared up twice today, once during assembly, in front of the whole school and another time during Chinese lesson, his class was two classes away from mine and I could hear him shouting from my class. :O

After school, met Tracy then both of us went to Ms Huang's homework to complete the model house for project work. Yuting and Kaiying came after awhile. Completed the house in like 30 minutes? Fast right. After completing, Tracy and I went to art room to find Zenna. Helped her with her art, then rushed to Membina..

Met love, Clarence, Rhys, Kimhock, Gabriel, Jianwen, Cheeming and Yulun @ Membina's carpark. Watched them play catching till 4.30pm? then love, Zenna, Tracy and I cab to Bugis street. Love and I went to look for my bag, Tracy and Zenna went to shop for Tracy's tee. I saw my bag in less than.. 5 minutes? Had nothing to do after that so Love and I went to Mos Burger and waited for Tracy and Zenna to finish shopping.

Went back to Bugis Street after they came cus Tracy wasn't satisfied just buying 3 tee shirts. So went back, she bought another 3 tee shirts and a belt. Around 6.45pm, Love and I took 33 to Tiong and I walked home. Zenna took 197 home, Birthday girl cabbed home.

I've no mood to do my homework at all.
Love, I don't want you to go. :(
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger