Hello. Mr Chen didn't come today, so Mr Foo took over and allowed us to do whatever we want, cheers. Darren flared up again, during English lesson. He threw all the tables and chairs that he could see. Scary. And lastly, CCM rock as usual. :)
After school, accompanied Cassandra to wait for cab then Laogong, Tracy, Zenna, Jianwen and I took bus 139 to interchange then went to hawker, shared porrigde with Love. Went to pass Brother and Esther something before that. I miss Estherrr. It's been a long long long time since I last met her. :( Haha. Decided where to go for a long time after eating, in the end ended up @ Kfc.
Nicholas came followed by Kelvin. Both of them left after eating, then all of us did our homework. Haha, until 5.30pm. Love accompanied me to buy pen, then Zenna and I took bus home.
Fuck you la. -'-(Editted @ 10.42pm)
Worried for Laogong la, he's having meet parents session tmr. I hope he don't get suspended. :/ Lol, see you next time still dare to be rude to teachers or not.
Post a Comment