Jiamin
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
 
Hello people.
Nothing much happened in sch, had Maths test. Gonna present English proj tmr, nervous. :/

Kaiying and I met Tracy and we went out of school tgt. Kaiying went home, Tracy and I met Caiyan, Jinfang, HeeEun, Jiaqi & co, tgt with Felicia with her friends on the way to bus stop. : )

Took bus 33 to Tiong, Tracy and I met Laogong and Rhys. Had lunch @ Griller. After that, met all of them again (Caiyan, Jinfang, HeeEun and others) after the girl reached.

Went to B3 carpark, then they talked to the girl. She apologized to all of us. Then Felicia settled her stuff with her. Until 4 going 5pm, almost all of them left.

Saw Simin and Charlene with Caiyan outside arcade. Slack for awhile more, then Laogong and Rhys went home. Sent Tracy to Membina's bus stop, and I went home too. : )
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger