Jiamin
Thursday, March 26, 2009
 
Hello! I'm EXTREMELY tired now, but kayaking was fun, seriously. Shafiqah persuaded me to go. : )

- Met love for breakfast and he accompanied me to interchange after that. : )
- Reached school and waited for the bus to fetch us to Kallang.

- Hahaha! I was allowed to be in the same group as Cassandra (L). Launch our kayak and started kayaking immediately after marking attendance. And next was what I was dreading over, Rescue Drill. Ariel capsized first, then Cassandra followed by me. Capsize wasn't that scary afterall, it was fun, I swear! But I wouldn't be able to do it w/o the encouragement from Cassandra and Ariel too. Million of thanks to the both of you! : )

- Our group was the 2nd/3rd to complete the rescue drill, so slacked while waiting for other groups to finish the drill. Hehe, after everyone completed, here comes the tiring part.. All of us kayak out of Kallang River, kayak to Kallang mrt which was quite far away. Seriously, felt like giving up halfway because all my muscles were aching and it was exhausting! Ya, but still completed it! Haha.

- Washed the kayak, paddles and life jackets then went to bathe, Cassandra and I didn't have to wait. Yay. So Cassandra, Rena and I sat @ one side and chat after Cass and I finished bathing. Hehe, our bus came soon. Cassandra, Rena, Weimin, Weili and I sit @ the back row. Chatted and hear Weili sing song. : )

- After reaching the front gate, Cassandra's uncle came to fetch her, Rena and I took 139 to interchange then both of us met Love and Rhys @ Kfc. Haha, I laughed a lot cause of what Love and Rena said! Haha. Rena and I went to interchange after eating, she took 273 home and I took 5 home. : D

Overall, today was an enjoyable day (swear).
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger