Hello! Got to post quickly because I haven't started on art which is supposed to be handed in tomorrow! School was okay, I failed Chinese test by one mark. Fuck. :/
Miss Wee didn't come for Literature, so Mr Shah took over and he allowed us to go to watch floorball @ School hall. Bm won. Haha.
Accompanied Cassandra to wait for cab after school, then Zenna Tracy and I went to watch floorball match again, but this time it was boring. Went to the canteen, talked to Cynthia Jie for awhile then went to Foyer. : )
So I was happily waiting for Laogong's dismissal and when we were about to leave the school, the teacher caught him and asked him to go for a programme. Urg. So Zenna Tracy and I went to bmc first and ate while waiting.
Laogong and Rhys came @ about 4 going 5pm, then slack talked played listen music till 6 plus, all of us went to interchange. Zenna and I took 167 home. : )
What the fuck is wrong with you? Go check your brain luh.(Editted @ 10.27PM) If that question was for me, it should be me asking you instead. :/ Know what. I feel like privating this blog too.
Post a Comment