Hello, few more hours to kayaking. I bet it's gonna be suckish. Cause we are in the afternoon group, we'll have wash the kayak/boat or whatever it's called and rinse the life jacket. And we're not allowed to bathe after kayaking, so we'll have to go back dirty, smelly and sticky. : (
Pluz it's from 12pm to 6.30pm, can die. And we can't choose our own groups, they'll randomly pick 10 to be in a group (according to Caiyan). Shit man, I envy my motherfucker (Tracy) cause she don't have to go for kayaking. Haha, I'll post after I come back from kayaking aka torturing. Bye, I'm gonna meet Love for breakfast now! : )
Editted @ 9.35pm.Hi, back from all the torturing. Ok, lemme start. I met Love @ Bmc, I was late for about 20 mins, because I was looking for my swimming costume around the house but I was already wearing it. Stupid right.
Sorry! So had breakfast, then Love accompanied me to wait for bus then he went home. Went to backgate to wait for Zenna then I realized it was locked. So crossed back to the opp. bus stop and took 139 to front gate. : )
I finally saw my clique after 12 days. Haha, missed them. Chatted until DM told us to gather, then he briefed us and off we go to Kallang. Sadly, Cassandra and Zenna took different bus from us. Reached there, got split up into 2 groups. I was in the same group as Rena, Kaiying and Yuting.
Had swimming test, capsize drill, learnt different ways to paddle and lastly kayak around the Kallang River.
Hate the capsize drill, didn't have the courage to capsize. I kept rocking the kayak but the stupid kayak didn't want to capsize so the instructor helped me and when I capsized, my leg was stucked inside the kayak, panicked so I did everything that was instructed wrongly.
KAYAKING AROUND THE RIVER SUCK BIG TIME. Kept banging into others and get banged. It's like after turning rounds and rounds, I finally get into the correct direction, then someone banged into my kayak and I'll have to do it again repeatedly. Pissed off. Plus there were so many insects inside my kayak. I kept screaming and getting distracted by the spiders and weird insects I've never seen before but I was helpless, I can't possibly jump off the kayak right. Urg, disgusted! : (
I'm so glad everything for today is over. Anyway, Zenna and I went to Kfc to eat and headed home, reached home about close to 8pm? : )
Post a Comment