Jiamin
Saturday, March 14, 2009
 
Hello! Didn't post yesterday cause my computer connection has problem. Only can get fixed on Tuesday. : (

March 13.
Got back report slip on Fri, passed all, class position 20/39. Sigh. Anyway, congratulations Cassandra dearest for getting 2nd in class! See, you worried for nothing again. : ) Haha, love text me after school told me he couldn't meet me cause he was finding for new school, sad.

So Tracy and I went to Kfc for lunch, Cynthia joined us too. After finish eating, went home to change then met Tracy @ my house bus stop. Cab to Bugis, met Clarence then went to arcade to meet the rest. Tracy and I left for Bugis street after awhile. I bought two tee-shirts (exact same design as Tracy's) and a jumper. Walked for a long time and finally decided to go to Junction Mac. Saw Kevin and Shawn, Cynthia came after that too. After passing some thing to Kevin's friend, accompanied Cynthia to Bugis street. : )

After she finish buying her things, all of them left and I accompanied Cynthia to walk around Bugis street for a short while and we went back to find them. Oh, xiaohei was there too! Haha. Went food junction for awhile then Tracy, Cynthia and I took bus 33 to Tiong. Went to look for Tracy's birthday cake, Jie helped me pay a little. : ) After buying, went to Membina and met Clarence, Rhys, Jianwen, Kim Hock, Yulun and others. Sang birthday song for Tracy and cut cake. Haha. She wasn't very happy though.

Anyway, left after eating cake, Tracy and I went to another playground @ Membina. Clarence and Jianwen came to find us. Chatted till 7 plus then they went to had dinner @ coffee shop and I went home for dinner and came down to meet them again after that. Until 8.30pm, Tracy and I left. Accompanied her all the way until her bus stop and helped her to flag cab. I'm nice right. : P Haha. Talked to love on the phone while walking home.

As for today (14 March), wanted to go make new specs with Mum but when we were about to leave home, her boss called and she had to go back for work. Sigh. Anyway, talked to love on the phone for about an hour then Esther came. Had dinner and came to Aunt's place. : )

Can't wait for Mon, I want to see Love! Post pictures when my internet connection is okay.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger