Jiamin
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
 
HAPPY BELTATED BIRTHDAY TO WEIMIN AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SANDY. LAST LONG. :)

Had fun during assembly, Weili made us laughed our ass off. Haha, I can still remember vividly the way he rapped. Haha! Since Jan to March, I enjoyed today's assembly the most. It just rock. :) The rest of the lesson were as usual. Got 21/25 for Literature test. Cassandra scored full marks! Haha, congrats love!

After school, stayed back for about an hour to complete the rest of my art. I'm so glad today's the last lesson. I'm so sick of drawing painting coloring drawing painting colouring. Haha.

After painting, around 3 going 4pm? Cassandra, Zenna, Tracy and Rena took cab to Vivo. Cassandra bought her stuffs then Zenna and Rena had their lunch @ Vivo, Cassandra Tracy and I took cab back to Bmc. Met Laogong, Rhys, Clarence & co at Kfc. Cassandra left after a short while. Laogong was so hyper la. Haha, shen jing bing (L). Anyway, slack ate talk until ... 6 plus, Tracy and I left. Took bus 16 cause I thought it would stop @ Membina, but didn't. So walked home from Tiong to Membina. :)

Editted @ 7.54pm.
In the first place, who created these conflicts? You think I love all of these? I am unhappy with your starings, you just stare at me for no reason. Would you like me staring @ you for no fucking reasons? Would you like me talking/gossiping about you? I'm sure you don't. Then why are you doing all these to others? Just think. This starings and all, it has been going on for a long time, I'm sick of it.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger