Jiamin
Thursday, March 19, 2009
 
Composition is driving me crazy. It was supposed to be sent to Mr Ho last night yet I haven't even started it. I've been sitting in front of this table for almost 2 hours and I can't think of anything to write about 'An Event'. Ahhh. Fustrated. : ( Meeting Tracy in the afternoon, gonna prepare soon. Post again! Bye lovelys.

Editted @ 11.15pm.
I finally completed English composition, with a little help from Love!

Haha, my dearest motherfucker (Tracy) came to my house and waited for me to finish bathing. After I finished preparing, both of us walked to Bmc together. Waited for Love to come, and he left after I finished eating. Ha, so Tracy and I took cab to Bugis Street. Walk walk, Tracy bought her school bag then both of us went to junction. Saw Cynthia! : ) Haha. Walked around then took Mrt, wanted to go to Vivo, but Tracy wasn't really keen to go plus Love wants to meet me, so decided to go to Suntec.

Met Love, Kim Hock, Jian Wen, Ivan, Kelvin and co @ the arcade. Watched them play Maximum tune, then Love, Tracy and I played photohunt. Stupid machine, don't let us continue. Haha, anyway, left Suntec at around 5 going 6pm. Took 16 back to Tiong, went to arcade for a short while then Love, Tracy and I left. Tracy bought her dinner. Love took 16 home then Tracy and I went to Membina and she ate her dinner. Helped her eat a lil too. Till 7 plus, accompanied Tracy to the bus stop and talked to Love on the phone while walking back home. : )

And I did a quiz!
What does being a friend really mean to you?

You value your friendships: 65%

You love your friends very much - so much so that it's actually quite a worry. You may not be able to cope very well when you do lose somebody's friendship. You are a very sensitive and fragile person, and are therefore likely to get upset easily. You care for your friends and are willing to do anything that they ask you to do. Sometimes this can make your friends think that you are a bit of a nuisance. Nevertheless, people do really love you because your highest priority is your friends.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger