1. School sucked.
2. Next Fri only half day of school! : )
4. I think I'm gonna to fail Science, sigh.
3. I passed Maths test,
congrats dearest (Cassandra) for getting full marks. (L)Went to KFC with Tracy after school. Laogong came soon after that. Tracy went off then Laogong and I waited for Clarence to come, he passed something to Laogong and we went off. : )
Searched for Zinc after reaching Vivo, but didn't saw any bags that I liked. So continued to walk around. Went to Subway @ Habourfront, had cookie. : )
Went back to Vivo, bought movie tickets for Marley and me. The show is really touching, go watch! : ) After the movie, walked around aimlessly while waiting for Clarence and co to come.
I had to leave after they came for a short while. Laogong sent me to the bus stop.
The stupid thing is, I was standing @ the door of the bus but the driver couldn't see me, so I kept jumping to attract his attention, but he still didn't see me and drove off. ._.Ha, in the end I text Laogong and he came back to accompany me to wait for the next bus. Haha, thanks Laogong! I love you. : ) Reached home @ 7.
Cassandra. (L)
Why should I feel sad for someone that don't even treasure our friendship? I take back all my words. :/
Post a Comment