Jiamin
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
 

Super upset & heart broken last night, cus of some thing (which I dont want to mention). I couldn't even do my homework cus I kept thinking about what had happened.

School was alright, all of us were looking forward for school to end so that we could rush to the airport to see Harpreet for one last time before she leaves.

After lessons ended, met Qiuling, passed jie her belated birthday present then Cassandra & I talked to Tenghong & Jason for awhile then we rushed out of school.

Cassandra, Kaiying, Zenna & I took a cab to Changi Airport. Tania, Novelia, Yuting & Siewchen joined not long after that then Harpreet & her family reached.

After she finished stamping her passport etc, all of us went to Mac to have lunch. Tania cried while walking to Mac. Cheer up girl! Chatted while eating, laughed quite alot too.

Went to the toilet then went back to look for Harpreet's relative. Harpreet's cousin helped us to take a group picture (above). Then around 4.15pm, all of sent Harpreet to the departure hall.

All of us promised not to cry but Zenna started to cry, then slowly all of us cried one by one. Harpreet cried too. I've no idea how to describe my feelings @ that time, just felt so depressed when I saw her walking in. :(

Left after seeing Harpreet walked in, heart break. heart broke. heart broken. Cabbed to Membina with Cassandra & Zenna after that. Zenna took bus home, & I accompanied Cassandra to the bus stop opposite to wait for 175 then I went home after she board the bus.

Had a heart-to-heart talk to Kaiying in msn just now, felt much better. Take care of your throat and remember to do what I told you do in the morning tmr. :)
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger