Replies to tags.
16 FEBUARY.Kaiying: I wasn't interested, I was curious ok! HAHAH♥ (L)
-: YOU AND HARPREET WAS INTERESTED OK! Haha, (L) gf too. :)
17 FEBUARY.esther!: Sweet! (: we shall go bugis soooooon! (:
-: Haha, sure! When both of us have money. L
Tracy C.: I love you to the max too. :D LOLOL! I'm being extra here.
-: Haha, glad you know. :B Kidding! Haha, L.
wy: taggies mei
-: Haha, thanks for tagging kor.
peishan :D: hi jiamin : )
-: Hello Peishan! Haha, see you around soon. :)
18 FEBUARY.Zenna: LOL @ Tracy. HAHAAAA! Tagged with L!
-: Haha, thanks for the tag! Let's pester her for our muffin! L. :)
♥ , Yuting: Cheerup my twin D:
-: Thanks, cheer up too! Ha.
19 FEBUARY♥ - amandaa `: hello hello ! :D Tagged ! sweet blog . Cheer up okay ? dont think so much ;D
-: Thanks Amanda! Haha, thanks. See you around soon k. (L)
Kaiying: haha, i did. cheerup!♥ yes, i luv hearttoheart talk with simmy.
-: Haha, me love heart to heart talk to girlfriend too! (L)
Tania♥: Jia Min tagged! :D ♥
-: Hello Tania, thanks for taggging! (L)
sheryl: hello there!tagged you to do this quiz on my blog , have fun!
-: Hey sweetie, sure. Will do it when I've time, ha.
Rena.: TWINNIEEEEE, ok i'm mad xD
Rena.: Oops, i love you :D hehe ♥
-: Haha. You're a lil mad. Hee, I love you too. :)
Zenna: Hello! Tagged dearest twin. :)
-: Hello, thanks for tagging crazytwin, loveloveyou. :)
20 FEBUARY.♥MAGDELINE: JiaMin, (:
-: Hello Magdeline. Ha. :)
CASSANDRA ♥: hah, laogong, LOVE YOU mch too. (; tagged!
-: Haha, hello laogong! (L) you much much more too. Thanks for the tag.
Kaiying: haha, thankyouuu. SWEET. (: I know, but just that still, i dont wanan drift with you yeah ♥
-: Haha, dont think too much la gf. Won't drift. :) Haha, love you.
Zenna: Hello Jiamin Twin! Hahaaa, Tag for you with L! :D
-: Hello Zenna Twin! Haaa, thanks for tagging. LLL You.
Tracy C.: Hi, passed by and tagged. (LOL! I sounded like someone retarded)
-: Haha. I think you're retarded. Hee, where's my muffin. T.T
21 FEBUARY.♥ , Yuting: Twinnnn ,(L) yah. We wont drift right ? ;O Luvyou my dear.
-: Hello. Ha, dont think so much la. L
Post a Comment