(L) today's lesson alot.
Mr Ho told me something surprising during English, lol.
After school, had service learning. Suck to the core, super boring lor. T.T
Walked to interchange tgt with Cassandra after service learning. Ha, then there's this guy @ the overhead brigde, he said 'hey' & smile to Cass & I in a very gay, funny and pervertic voice. Lol! Cassandra & I can't stop laughing after that. Super funny. x)
HA. Then Cassandra kept disturbing me. :B Chou laogong. Lol, took 131 to Cresent then talked about lots of things/people otw there. (L)
After we reached, we went to Safra and met
Harpreet, Zenna, Kaiying, Yuting. Almost our whole clique was there, other than Rena. :(
HUGGED HARPREET THE MOMENT I SAW HER. I miss her alot. And I feel like I'm a les for today, I kept telling Harpreet that I love her and miss her. Ha.
Anyway, halfway, Yuting accompanied me to meet my Brother, Yuanxiang, Kevin & Leonard @ block 22. Didn't see them for a long time. Lol.
Left after a short while, all of them went to Safra too. But they went to arcade then Yuting & I went back to meet Harpreet, Zenna & Kaiying. Cassandra left already.
Had dinner together, ate cup noodle. Crapped alot while eating. Ha, cause teachers in America wont know hokkien vulgar, then we told Harpreet to disturb the teachers there :)
After that, camwhored alot, time passed so quickly. :( Left @ 8pm plus, Zenna & I took 195 to Membina then both of us went home.
Will post pictures tmr! (L).
Post a Comment