Jiamin
Saturday, February 21, 2009
 
I spent the whole of last night revising for Maths test instead of English test, ended up there was no Maths test today. Pissed off.

Gonna fail English test for sure, I rushed through Summary. HA, then Jason point middle finger @ me when he walked pass my class then Mr Ho stared @ him. Serve him right. :B HAHA.

So fustrated after class about English test and about some other things. Bought drinks @ the canteen then chatted with Cassandra @ the big stairs in front of the sch library. Both of us freaking agitated. :B

Ha, played with Ayunni until Service learning started then we went in. Super boring la. :O Went home straight after that. :)

I wonder why are you doing all this. I wonder how long I can still tolerate you.

EDITTED @ 7.45PM.
Hee, hello again! I finally cut my hair after I said I want to cut it so many times. Met Caiyan downstairs my house, she cut her hair too. Haha, satisfied with it. :)

Kevin, Isk & Brother's sch friends came to my place just now, to see Brother. Ha, Ziyu & Wanyee was here too. :)
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger