I left my wallet @ Safra yesterday night and I didn't even realized till 11 plus in the night. I went back to Safra today, as expected the person didn't find any wallet. I mean, who wouldn't take a wallet with $50 inside?
Upset throughout the whole of today due to this. Hai. School was so-so.
1) Geography was boring.
2) I think my Maths is improving. :)
3) I recieved roses from Rena & Rachel + sweets from Jiaen. L
4) I failed my Science test, 18/40. (Frown)
5) I totally forgotten that there's English test today.
After school, Cassandra, Tracy & I went to interchange. Took 131 to Cresent then went to Safra. Couldn't find my wallet. Cassandra and I both think that it's those bangalah cleaners that took it luh. -'-
Cassandra left after she bought food for me, thanks! (L)(L)(L) u a million. Tracy and I had a short heart to heart talk while eating. She finally admitted who she likes. HAHA. Cheer up la, mama fucker.
Slacked @ the fitness corner after eating. Fucking sad lor, $50 flew away just like this because of my carelessness. -'-
Post a Comment