I don't feel like posting today. My whole day is ruined, thanks to you. I wish I was running on ur face instead of the ground. : )
EDITTED.Had Cross Country @ Macritche yesterday, Cassandra's dad fetched Cassandra, Zenna and I there. Zenna told me
some thing and my day was ruined just like this. Thanks uh. : )
So Cassandra and I run throughout the 3.2km together (L). Ha, after giving out prizes and annoucment, dismissed.
Wanted to take bus to Tiong, but chose to take cab in the end. Shared cab fare with Cassandra, Zenna and Tenghong.
Had lunch @ Tiong's Kfc. The rest left and I met Caiyan, she accompanied me home then I bathed and changed. Accompanied her to Dawson after that, she passed money to her friend then we went off after Caiyan finished eating. : )
SAW TANSHIYUAN! Ha, chatted with her till our bus came.
Precious ah, I'm gooona be taller than you soon. :S
Ha, board bus 33 in the end cus we saw Esther, Simin and Casselyn on the bus. So all of us went to Tiong together, then Simin and Esther had lunch @ Mac. Gladys came, followed by Charlene.
After finished talking/eating, Caiyan, Gladys, Simin, Charlene and Casselyn took mrt to Vivo and I took cab to Cresent and Esther continued taking the bus to Queensway. Met Yuanxiang, Kevin, Isk, Jason and Lionel there. Talked for a short while and I left.
Cab to Vivo, met Caiyan, Gladys, Simin, Charlene and Casselyn there. Tracy, Yuting & their sec 1 friend came. Talked then they left.
Caiyan, Simin and Charlene played para, talked to Joshua also. : ) Ha, until 5 plus 6pm, accompanied Simin for awhile then Gladys and I took cab. Thanks for paying sweetie! (L)
Post a Comment