HI. Didn't blog last night (Feb 7) cause overnight @ Aunt's place with Brother, Esther & Esther's bro. :) Dad drove us to Woodlands, waited for Aunt to come home. GAMBLED. Lost $$$.
Then Aunt ordered pizza for dinner. Ha, gambled after dinner again, with cousins & Esther. Won $10 on blackjack, I got
ban luck twice in a row. :DD
Till 9pm, stopped gambling cause Esther & I was tired already. So we watched show from 9pm till 1pm then went to sleep. :)
AS FOR TODAY.
Cousins are @ my place now, gambling. Esther's here too, but her Brother went home already. :) Gonna join them after I finish blogging & completing my homework.
I've pictures to post! But not today. Might blog again later, if I've time.
LValentines is coming in 6 days. Wont be celebrating it I guess. :)
EDITTED @ 8.35PM.HELLO PEOPLE! HA. Just finished gambling. All my relatives & Esther just left. Ha, I won $18 for yesterday & today. Not alot, but still contented. :D
Esther won $40 plus. But she returned me $10, pluz she lost around $15 again. So left $20 plus. HA. Going to my Aunt's house next sat. Which is on Valentines. :O Still thinking whether I should go or not.
Anyway, I'm off to complete the rest of my homework. :) Tmr's timetable suck.
Post a Comment