Hi readers. I should be revising for Science test instead of blogging now. :O Ya. As usual, English is the sex. The rest of the lessons kind of suck. (Especially for Digital art) Prolly cause I kept thinking bout what Mr Ho said during Eng. ._.
After school, Zenna accompanied me to KFC (although she had to revise for Science test).
Thanks twin ♥, (L) YOU! Tracy joined us after awhile, then slack @ the steps outside mac till 4pm then Zenna went home.
Tracy & I took bus 851 to Tiong, and she kept embarrassing me on the bus. :B Saw Elaine, Shuen, Val & others @ Tiong. I miss Dearie alot. :)
Tracy & I went to walk around 3rd floor then Caiyan came. Accompanied her to lunch @ Griller and I did my compo while she's eating.
After she finished eating, went to Popular, bought a correction tape & pens. I spend like $20 today, more than the money I won yesterday. :(
Anyway, all of us went home after that.
Post a Comment