Hi readers. :O Life's boring, school, lunch, slack, home.
I'M LAZY TO TYPE OUT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED.
RECESS ROCK, CCM ROCK. ENGLISH SUCKS. Think it's the first time I said that English suck. It was super boring. SUPER. :O
So pissed off after school, wanted to meet Tracy, then she had Vball orientation. ._. Thank god Weimin accompanied me to front gate to find Caiyan and Dylan, thanks
♥!
Went to Mac with Caiyan & Dylan then Dylan's friend joined us after a short while, then went to interchange. Met Tracy there, saw Jason & Lionel @ the interchange too.
After reaching Tiong, went to Caiyan & Tracy accompanied me to buy my assessment. Bought a Maths assessment and a compo reference book! Ha. $23.60,
xim tia. After buying, accompanied Caiyan to buy her socks then went to find Dylan & his friend for awhile, then Tracy & I went to Cresent. Ran under the rain to Safra. :)
Met Cynthia, Joshua, Jianwen, Clarence, Kimhock, Yulun & Gabriel there. Cynthia, Tracy & I were talking outside then the rest were playing pool. Ha, I miss jie alot. :D
After awhile we joined them then watched them play pool. Cynthia & Tracy accompanied me to eat after that. Saw Brother, Isk & Jason. Brother's face.. :( Saw Kevin and Esther too. Ha.
Finished with the help from Jie and Tracy. :B Ha, then went back to Safra for awhile then Tracy & I left.
About to go home then Kevin called me to meet him for a short while, so went to meet him for a short while then I went home. :)
Post a Comment