Hi people.
I (L) English, super relaxed, find info on Extreme Food (Project topic), a lot of disgusting food, I swear. But we spent most of our time talking to Mr Ho about the test and all. He said 90% of the class failed Question 1 to 5 for the Eng test. : (
Had two test today, Maths and Science, I'm very sure I'll fail both of them. (sigh)
So after school ..
Cassandra, Zenna & I met Caiyan, then went to back gate together. Saw Jason, he kept scolding I'm short, then he said cus I'm @ the bus stop, then the bus don't want to come. Idiotic, lol.
Cass, Zenna & I had lunch @ Kfc, then took cab to Cassandra's Aunt's place after eating. Wanted to do the painting, but since the due date was extend to next tues, so decided to search some info for our Eng proj. : )
Found a lot of disgusting food la. I never thought anyone would eat stuffs like Ox Penis, Caterpilla Fungus, Bee Larvae, Duck Fetus and more. Gross.
So Cassandra's cousin came home after a short while, then went blog hopping. Talked alot too, until 6.15pm, Zenna and I left. Took 175 home together. : )
I'm excited for cross country tmr, I've no idea why.
Post a Comment