Jiamin
Thursday, February 19, 2009
 
Hi people. Overall today's fun. :)

Had PE for the first two periods of school. Cassandra, Zenna & I ran 2.4km (for fun) today. Walked for the first four rounds & we managed to pass sial! Just nice 18 minutes. Haha, all of us sprint @ the last round. :)

Mr Chen gave us a mock test and I think I'm gonna fail. Hai, I totally forgotten everything during the test. Tmr's the real test. Gotta go do assessment later! Ha.

Followed by Recess , Project work , English , Chinese , Pct & Dismissal ! :)

Stayed back to meet Mr Chen for a short while then took bus with Cassandra & Zenna. Ha, Zenna went home to take her art materials then Cassandra came to my house. I was super agitated when I was talking to Cassandra, fucking pissed off. Urgh.

Anyway, it's the first time she's coming to my place. She's super shy la. HAHA. Maid cooked noodles for us to eat. Zenna came after a while, then used the comp till 3pm after she finished eating & headed to Cassandra's Aunt's house. :)

Saw Celeftine on the bus, sat with her. Saw Elaine on the bus too. Ha, talked to Celeftine until she alighted. Ha.

After reaching Cassandra's house, started redo-ing the art. Halfway, Cassandra went to bathe, then Zenna & I played with Kennzo. :)

Painted painted painted till 6.30pm, cleared up the room then went Cassandra send Zenna & I to the bus stop then she went home.

I love Cassandra Chew Wen Min.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger