HI PEOPLE. BAD HAIR DAY.
For school ah,
Normally I would look forward to Assembly but today's assembly suck. Super boring. -.-
Cassandra & I both think that time passes quickly during Lit. Probably cause Miss Wee let us do written work instead of her talk, (which will be super boring).
I think Art lesson rock.
1) Sliver Lim didn't come today, cheers. Mr Foo took over. :)
2) Harpreet came to entertain Cassandra, Rena & I halfway through lesson.
3) After Art lesson, laughed hell lot, thanks to Weili. His conversation with Tenghong was
super super super funny. HAHA.
After school, Cassandra, Kaiying & Harpreet accompanied me to wait for Tracy. Thanks,
L.
After Tracy came, took bus to Kfc and have lunched there. Saw Clarence & co. there. :) After we finished eating, went to the big steps and sat for a short while then went to buy hair band and accompanied Tracy to NTUC.
After she bought her things, went to interchange and she accompanied me to wait for bus & she went off.. :)
EDITTED @ 9.05PM.I HATE MY PROJECT GROUP LIKE FUCK. GROUP LEADER ONLY KNOW HOW TO RUSH AND PESTER ME FOR THE SKETCHING OF THE HOUSE. CANNOT WAIT THEN OWNSELF SKETCH LA.HA, KNOW WHAT? HE WENT TO COMPLAIN TO THE TEACHER-IN-CHARGE THAT YUTING & I DIDN'T HELP AT ALL. YA YA YA. AS IF U CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO THE GROUP LIKE THAT. U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT WERE WE SUPPOSED TO DO IN CLASS, STILL GOT THE CHEEK TO COMPLAIN ABOUT US. FUNNY RIGHT. U SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT YUTING AND I COOPERATE WITH U FROM THE START LA. -'-
Post a Comment