Jiamin
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
 
Hi everyone. Geography & CCM is so quiet without Harpreet. Ya, but what Cassandra said made sense, I can't change the fact that Harpreet is leaving. And like what Weimin said, we should send Harpreet off with joy, not tears but I just miss her so much. :C
All lessons today suck.

Cassandra & I met Tracy then went out of school together. Cassandra took a cab home, and Tenghong sent her home. Tracy, Caiyan, Dylan & I took 139 to Bmc then Tracy & I went to Kfc to have lunch. Esther joined us after a short while. :)

Bus to Tiong together then bought things for Harpreet and accompanied Esther to look for her water bottle. And the owners of Backpacker's Alley suck big time. -'- CURSE THAT THEIR SHOP CLOSE DOWN MAN.

Anyway, Tracy left after awhile then Esther & I continued walking around Tiong. Left around 4 pluz going 5 after Esther bought her contacts solution then she came to my place. :)
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger