Hello.
Bird is a fucker. Kept throwing temper during his lesson, sorry Cassandra & Zenna. But felt better after venting my angry. : )
Ha, CCM was fun gossiping with Cassandra, Zenna, Kaiying, Rena and Weili throughout. Weili damn funny la. : )
Nothing much to elaborate for the rest of the lesson. English was fun too, talked to Mr Ho for almost the whole English lesson. : )
Went to complete Geography after school, then cab to Safra with Tracy & Caiyan. Wanted to look for Dylan, in the end he was late and we had to leave.
Tracy and I took 131 to Vivo, and met Joshua and Rhys @ Sky Park. And I was throwing my temper again, cus ... In th end four of us went to Kfc to eat. Thanks TCSM for helping me pay for my lunch (L).
Went to find Yulun, Clarence, Jianwen, Gabriel after eating then Kimhock and Yuting came. Slack outside Arcade cus we were in sch uniform, couldn't enter. : )
Joshua came out to accompany us too then Esther came. Followed by Brandon, slack till around 6.20pm, Esther, Tracy and I left. Tracy went home and I accompanied Esther to have her dinner @ Lon John.
Joshua came to find us after Esther had her dinner and we went to the bus stop together. Esther and I took 65 home, then Joshua took 131. : )
Post a Comment