Hello. TODAY IS TERRBILE. It's the first time I'm crying to school this year. :(
Zenna & I was late for school cause I was late to reach the bus stop. Sorry twin.
Had 2 hours of Assembly, and was Recess. Harpreet told us that today will be the last day she'll be attending school cause she's going back to America. Super sudden. She's leaving next Tues. Zenna cried and that made me cry too. The whole clique cried.
After Recess was Lit, was crying throughout the two periods. I'm glad that Miss Wee cancelled our lesson (cause we won't even have to mood to study), instead she gave us coloured papers and write out what we wanted to tell Harpreet and she told us about some things that made us even cried even more.
Had Science test during Science. Couldn't focus at all. My eyes were killing me and my head was aching. Think I'm gonna flunk Sci test.
Had 4 periods of Arts after lunch, I almost fell asleep. ._. Really tired & headache.
After school had a chinese course. :O I dont feel like attending it at all. Went to the canteen first then went to AVA. Same group as Zenna, Weimin, Rena & Jiaen. The teacher that taught us is such a fucker. -'-
Released @ 5.15pm, Zenna & I walked to Bmc and met Tracy @ Bmc. Was crapping all the way while walking there (L). Ha, was guessing who is Tracy's current lover, she dont want to tell me and only Zenna knows. :B
Anyway, I'm not interested too. HA. Went home with Zenna after that. :)
HARPREET DARLING. I've so much to tell you but I dont know where to start from.
Thanks for helping me to present about Social Defence today! (L). How I wish you were joking about leaving Sg. Sigh. I've known you for a year only and you're leaving already :(
I'm gonna miss the time when we disturb Adrian during Music lesson last yr.
I'm gonna miss the time when we disturb Mr Low during Geography last yr.
I'm gonna miss the time when the clique disturbed you during Geo last yr.
I'm gonna miss the time when you laughed in class so loudly, that made me laugh too.
I wonder how lesson will be now without you. I guess it's going to be fucking quiet and it's gonna suck big time. You never fail to make me smile with ur silly yet funny actions. :(
I'm missing you already even though you haven't leave, really. Must keep in contact thru msn k? I (L) YOU HARPREET KAUR SIDHU. ♥♥♥
Post a Comment