Hello readers. :O Today isn't a good day. Anyway, Caiyan's mum called me this morning to ask where's Caiyan. :O Tried calling through her phone, but cant. So I msged a few people to ask where's she. Then halfway throughout sch, she msged me and told me to call her. Then she told me what happened and so on. Yup, take care of urself luh Mama.
L Nothing cannot be solved, maybe u should go home and try talking to ur parents?
Ok, as for school.
1) I flunk Vocab test.
2) I scored 24/35 for Maths. (FYI, I never passed a single Maths test/exam last yr).
3) Digital art sucks to the core.
4) Chinese was boring, I fell asleep.
5) I had fun playing to Cassandra during Lit, kept using pen/pencil case/file to hit her head. SOFTLY, ha. Towards the end of lessons, was irritated by my mum and counsellors, kept calling me, like 10 over calls? -.-
Went home immediately after school, cause of counselling. ._. Took bus with Cassandra, but she alighted earlier. Ha, counsellors came @ around 3.30pm? Then, round up everything for the past 6 months. Now, counsellor just have to write report to police and I'll have to wait for police's call to close case! :D
OH YA, this morning while I was waiting for bus, there was this fucking disgusting lime green worm crawling on my hand, then it dropped to my shirt. D":And, my spectacles is spoilt. Give up, Gave up, Given up. So now do u all agree today's a bad day?
Post a Comment