Hello people! Today sucks @ the start, rocked @ the end. :)Had temperature taking in the morning, then PE. Yuting & I quarrelled with YK. He told Yuting & I to apologise to him for accusing him that he didnt contribute anything for the group. Ok, that's not the main thing.
Remember I said he complained to Teacher-in-charge that I didn't do anything? Today he said that I shouldn't have volunteer to do the sketch for the house and let him do everything. Dont u find that funny? He complained I didnt do anything, and now he told me to let him do everything. :O Whatever, it's over. The rest of the lessons were alright, just that there's a sore loser in English Class that blames the teacher when he/she didn't score well for her compre. :)
After school, went to Mac with Cassandra & Zenna. Saw Kevin & Shawn when walking there, they wanted to meet us but didnt in the end. Caiyan & Dylan were @ Mac too. Ha.
After we finished eating, went to interchange. Saw Joshua, ha. Waited for bus 57 then we went to Depot. Went to Cassandra's aunt's house. :)
The baby that Cassandra's aunt was baby sitting is superbbbb cute! And he's name is special, Kenzo. Ha, Zenna & I was playing with him while Cassandra was eating lunch. Then surfed the net and watched tv while Cassandra's bathing. :)
After she finished bathing, we started on our Lit project. Ha, super satisfied with the powerpoint!
♥ Then Zenna & I slacked @ Cassandra's house till 6 plus then Zenna & I took 175 home. We waited for the bus for around 30min?
Replies to tags.
2 Feb 09, 19:53
passerby: u tio wad case
-: Er, stealing case. :O
2 Feb 09, 20:53
Rena.: Darl Twinnieeeeeeeeeeeee :D Tagged with loves! (L) ~
-: Ling twinnie! Ha, thanks for tagging. (L) u too. :)
3 Feb 09, 14:38
♥ ,Yuting: Sorry ystd didnt reply your sms. anws, im alright already. (':
-: Ha, it's ok. Glad to know that. :)
3 Feb 09, 15:18
passing: joshua is yr stead?
-: Ha, he's not my stead. :)
4 Feb 09, 19:10
JiaEn: hehe
JiaMin, tagged. Link me arhh(:
-: Haha, hello Jiaen. :) Sure, will link asap.
5 Feb 09, 08:07
:] , O.FangFang: Nuer ohzxc nuer :D Outing soon w you uh :] Mother loveeee you ♥.
-: Hello mama. Yup, meet up soon! (L) u too, haha. :)
5 Feb 09, 15:40
✯【fєlicia】: hello , tagg (:
-: Hello Felicia, thanks for tagging. :)
5 Feb 09, 18:29
guest: where do you edit your photos?
-: Hello. I edit them @ http://www.picnik.com/
5 Feb 09, 18:36
CASSANDRA ♥: laogong (; hre to tag you. love you much! (;
-: Hello Laogong! I had doing the proj with u & Zenna oh! Haha. (L) u too!
5 Feb 09, 20:42
passerby: u tio wad case
-: Stealing case.
Post a Comment