Jiamin
Friday, February 27, 2009
 
Harpreet called me last night! Miss her. : )

Tracy came to house after school and maid cooked lunch for us. Went to prepare after I finished having lunch.

Tracy accompanied me to take 961, but I alighted @ Bmc. Met Joshua, Kim Hock, Clarence, Rhys and Yulun there. Joshua entertained me while we were all waiting for Esther. : )

Ha, after Esther reached, took 14 to Plaza Sing then went to Arcade. Watched them play Maximum tune. Esther and I left @ 5.20pm then Joshua sent us to the bus stop, thanks L.

Took 16 all the way to Interchange then waited for Brother to come. Went to KFC cus Esther and Bro wanna eat. Headed home after eating, reached home @ 7pm.

27 Feb 09, 03:00
kaiying: just shud up . Step one cute in sch .

You should be the one shutting your mouth up. Haha, no name uh? Need to use other people's name. Haiyo, pity you sial. I step cute your problem uh, don't like then confront me in school la, no use barking like a pathetic dog here. : )

Girl, I feel like writing about all you've done here to vent out my anger. But there's too much you did I can mention here.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger