Jiamin
Sunday, February 15, 2009
 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S.
Valentine's day was just like any other days.

Spent Valentine's @ home. Met Brother & Esther @ Tiong around 4pm, then walked home and packed our things and took 961 to Woodlands interchange. Took 1 hour 15 minutes to reach interchange. The bus trip was unpleasant. :/

Changed to bus 900 @ interchange and reached Aunt's place in another 15 min. Tiring lor, the whole trip took about 1 hour 30 min.

Anyway, watched vcd all the way until 1am then Brother heated up dinner for Esther and I. Bathe after finished eating then accompanied Bro to wait for Esther to finish bathing then I slept.

As for today, woke up @ 12pm then Cousin♥ and I went to prepare lunch. Lol, fried french fries. Ha, first time. Then Esther helped us after she woke up. HA. Had fun throughout.

After that, heated up fried rice and that was our lunch. Continued watching the vcd till 2pm then uncle drove us home. :)

P/S: Sorry Bastard! Didn't mean to poke the lead into to hand. (Guilty)
P/S: I can't wait to see Harpreet in school tomorrow. Imy.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger