Jiamin
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
 
Happy One Year & One Month Anniversary to both of my dearest, Cassandra Husband & Zenna twin. Love the both of you to the max. ♥

School was plain boring. ._.

After school, went for the Chinese enrichment course till 5pm. Sat with Cassandra, Zenna, Rena, Rached & Weimin. Was smsing throughout the two hours. All of our handphones were on the tables but she didn't say anything. :B Haha.

Took bus to Bmc together with Cassandra, Zenna & Rena then ate @ Kfc. Left after awhile then took bus home with Zenna. :)

I wonder what's the problem with you. Do you have to keep staring @ me and the person I'm talking to? I've my rights to talk to who I want to talk to la. Please stop your bloody eyes from staring and let me & whoever I'm talking to, to talk in peace can?
Irritating sial. ._.

Why do I feel that you've changed?
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger