Hi people. Today is just like any other days. School, lunch, slack, home. :B
L PE & English. Anyway, I met Tracy after school. Caiyan joined us @ the backgate then we went to Mac for lunch. Had McFlurry. Saw Joshua'Laogong, Kimhock & Clarence there. :)
Caiyan left after eating. Supposed to accompany Tracy back for Vball sports trail, but didnt cause no one accompany me to wait for her. Went to interchange and bus to Tiong alone. Everytime I pass by Tiong Park, I'll think that ______ ____ ______ __ _____. :B Ha.
Met Esther, Caiyan, Simin & Gladys @ The Pasta Shop. Expensive oh. :O Pluz it's buffet but Caiyan didn't eat alot. Went to walk around Tiong after eating. Saw lots of people, went home after a short while. I'm lazy to elaborate further, so bye.
EDITTED @ 9.13PM.Did some editting to this blogskin. Well, I'm supposed to be revising for Geography & Maths but nothing seem to go into my mind.. So here I'm. :) Esther just left my house not long ago.
Tsk. Girl, I know exactly what you're trying to do. Dont go overboard uh.
Post a Comment