Hello people, today isn't a good day. Super pissed off during Geography test, that birdbird low only gave us less than 20 minutes to complete the test. It's totally impossible. ._. Then, Cassandra & I realised that our papers are different, so we went to double check with that bird.
He himself didnt know that the papers were not the same. -'- -'-And cause of this, I'm late for Maths lesson = late for Maths test.
After school ends, super pissed off again
, cause of some stupid things. Anyway, Zenna accompanied me to look for Tracy, thanks
L.
After I met Tracy, went to Bmc. But both Mac & Kfc were packed, so we went to Tiong. Had lunch @ Griller. Saw Esther & Simin. Ha, they joined us for awhile then they left.
After Tracy & I finished eating, walk around for a short while then both of us left Tiong. Tracy accompanied me to Membina then I accompanied her to the bus stop. I went home after her bus came. :)
When I was trying out blogskins, I fucking forgot to copy my original codes to Microsoft words then I saved it. And now I'm stuck with this old blogskin. -'-
EDITTED @ 9.36PM.Hello people! I finally changed a blogskin to my liking. :) Haha, took a long time to edit this. Anyway, who wanna accompany me watch movie? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CALL/MSG/TAG @ MY TAGBOARD. :D
Cassandra, dont think so much le la. You also didnt want this to happen, stop blaming urself for what that had happened. It's not ur fault. Cheer up k! JM
L U. ♥
& I seriously dont understand my counsellor, told him a million times my dad is only free on MON to meet him.
Obviously my dad wont be free after Monday right? And he told me to meet him on THURS.... I dont understand which part of 'MY DAD WILL NOT BE FREE AFTER NEXT MON TILL THE END OF THE MONTH' he do not understand. ._.
Post a Comment