I can forget about watching movie today already la. Lent my last 10 bucks to my brother. ._. Plus no one's free or they've already watched the show.. Forget it.
Then, I told my mum to give me money to buy calculator. She told me to use my own money. WHERE ON EARTH AM I GONNA GET THE MONEY FROM WHEN 3/4 OF MY RED PACKET IS ALREADY IN THE BANK AND THE REST IS ALREADY SPENT ON BUYING OTHER STUFFS.
EDITTED @ 8.18PM.Hi people! I just reached home. Ha, I managed to find 6 bucks so I went out! :) I went to meet my
Motherfucker (Tracy). She came to the playground downstairs my house. Then both of us went to BMC.
When we were about to leave Mac, got two bitches laughed @
Tracy for dont know what fuck. HA, they should look @ themselves before laughing @ others la. Jiaobin(s).
Anyway, we went to the big steps outside Mac & camwhored.
Then,
Joshua (Laogong), Yuting (Twin), Kimhock &
Clarence came then we went to Mac again. Then
Tracy bought newspaper to check the timing for The Wedding Game. Couldn't decide where to go.
Tiong,
Great World,
Vivo,
Plaza Sing.
Tiong,
Great World,
Vivo,
Plaza Sing.
We couldn't make it on time to
Tiong. The timing for
Great World is too late. We couldn't make it on time to
Vivo.. So we were left with
Plaza Sing.
Took cab from BMC to Plaza Sing with
Tracy &
Yuting then met the rest @ Plaza Sing. :) Ha, bought 8 tickets for The Wedding Game then waited for
Gabriel &
Jekanath(?) to come then entered the cinema.
Sat in between of
Tracy &
Yuting. The show uber funny la. :) And the way
Tracy sits is so not ladylike. UNGLAM. :B Ha. Anyway, after the show, went to Kopitiam.
Joshua &
Tracy kept shooting ice @ me. Lol, I dont remember
Yuting shooting @ me.
Yup, after
Gabriel finished eating,
Tracy & I went to take cab. Super expensive. :O Enter the cab already $6 plus. Peak hour + town area.
Tracy dropped me off @ Membina then she cab home.
ANYWAY, THANKS
JOSHUA (LAOGONG) FOR LENDING US MONEY TO CAB.
Or else we'll have to take shuttle bus/mrt home (which will be uber packed). AND, thanks
TRACY (MF) and
YUTING (TWIN) for helping me pay for my movie tickets, drinks, cab fare & others.
L L L
Post a Comment